For the next possible date we are looking for an Engraver (m/f/d) to strengthen our team at the Bremen location in full-time.
- Engraving of signs and markings on NC-controlled engraving machines.
- Programming of laser engraving machines with different laser sources
- Preparation of Excel lists for the processing of files supplied by the customer
- Conscientiously inspect and document finished parts according to drawings
- Regular cleaning and maintenance of the machines in your own work area
- With your know-how you contribute to the optimization of the existing programs in the team and ensure a continuous improvement process in constant coordination with the department and production management.
- Completed technical training such as engraver (m/f/d) or comparable qualifications.
- Experience in engraving metals, plastics and composites
- Knowledge in the use of laser engraving machines
- Interest in working in a diversified field
- Manual dexterity and technical understanding
- High sense of responsibility and pleasure in working independently
- in a team
- Reliable, precise way of working and careful handling of tools, measuring equipment and machines
- Good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
You can expect:
- A permanent place in a small team within the family business
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- Extensive training by our team leaders and internal training courses
- A varied job on high-quality and modern machines
- Short distances and direct communication
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, references, salary expectations, possible starting date) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now