Graphic Designer / Media Designer (m/f/d)
At the next possible date we are looking for a Graphic Designer / Media Designer (m/f/d) to strengthen our team at the Bremen location in full-time.
- Supporting our teams for signage projects with the responsibility of graphic editing.
- Creation of production drawings / proofs according to customer specifications
- Graphic / technical implementation of sign designs (construction drawings)
- Creating production data for our digital printing, plotter, milling shop, etc.
- Creating in-house communication materials such as advertisements, flyers, brochures and catalogs
- Completed training as a graphic designer / media designer (m/f/d), technical product designer (m/f/d) or a comparable qualification
- Program knowledge in Adobe CC with a focus on Illustrator, furthermore Rhino 3D, Autodesk Inventor, AutoCAD or comparable software would be an advantage
- Good technical understanding of drawings as well as spatial imagination
- Ideally experience in the production of signs as well as with different materials
- Design skills, creativity and a keen sense of typography and layout
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
You can expect:
- A permanent place in the team of a family business with development opportunities
- A permanent employment contract and additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- Extensive training by our team leaders as well as internal training courses
- Up-to-date software for the processing of projects as well as a well-equipped workplace
- The chance to expand your scope of responsibility with increasing projects
If you are interested, please send your application (CV, references, salary expectations) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.comApply now