IT administrator (m/f/d) with knowledge in Dynamics NAV and project experience
- You are the contact person and co-responsible for the technical integration of new or existing external systems and services into the existing IT landscape in cooperation with various suppliers and employees.
- You participate in interdisciplinary IT projects in all subject areas
- You ensure the technical accessibility of the IT systems/peripherals via the IT infrastructure and help to maintain and expand it
- You will help to design and document the IT landscape and internal company processes
- Successfully completed training in an IT profession or comparable qualification.
- Strong communication skills, also with groups outside the IT environment
- Proactive and customer-centered support for applications and services
- Professional experience in the IT sector in medium-sized or large companies is an advantage
- Possibly experience in project management, change management and problem management
- Good knowledge of Dynamics NAV from version 2009 and upwards, ideally including SQL, C/AL, .NET and Virtual Studio
- Initial experience in the support and customization of MS Dynamics NAV 2017
- Experience in the maintenance of Windows networks (Active Directory incl. group policies, firewall, routing) as well as shell scripting
- Fluent in German and English
- Flat hierarchies in a family-run international medium-sized company
- A broad range of responsibilities for a group of companies with a wide variety of requirements in terms of content
- Wide-ranging and independent work in a small team
- Creative freedom for new applications
- Reasonable salary
- Opportunities for further development
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.