Manager Work Preparation (m/f/d)
As soon as possible, we are looking for a Head of Work Preparation (m/f/d) in the area of signage to strengthen our team at the Bremen site in full-time.
- You are responsible for the expansion and management of the work preparation department
- You will be responsible for the process planning and scheduling for the entire production with the production areas metal processing, milling shop, paint shop, screen and digital printing as well as advertising technology.
- You create production orders for production planning and schedule them in the ERP system
- You will also be involved in product development and act as the interface between sales and production
- Compliance with on-time production specifications and internal communication are also part of your duties
- Completed training as an advertising technician (m/f/d), sign and light advertising manufacturer (m/f/d) or comparable qualifications.
- Additional qualifications and experience in the Administrative field
- Several years of experience in creating production orders and in production planning
- Good to very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Organizational and coordination skills with a hands-on mentality
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work in a team
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
You can expect:
- A permanent place in the team of a family business with development opportunities.
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits besides an attractive salary (e.g. bike leasing/job bike)
- A very high internal vertical range of manufacture as well as continuous investments in the machine park
- Internal and external training
- Working on exciting projects and a high degree of autonomous tasks
If you are interested, please send your application (CV, references, salary expectations) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.comApply now