Production assistant (m/f/d) for screen printing
For the next possible date we are looking in the sign factory for a Production assistant (m/f/d) for screen printing to strengthen our team at the Bremen site in full time.
- Provide and pass on semi-finished products and materials.
- Preparing finished products for internal dispatch
- Demand analysis of semi-finished products incl. ordering and incoming goods control for a special customer
- Documentation of quality control
- Handling of complaints incl. complaint report
- Production of semi-finished products
- Special previous knowledge is not necessary for this job
- Training or work experience in a skilled trade is desirable
- Fingertip feeling and fine motor skills required
- High sense of responsibility and pleasure in working independently
- Good written and spoken German is desirable
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and an inventory control system desirable
- Willingness to work 2 shifts
You can expect:
- A permanent place in a small team within the family business with development opportunities.
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- 30 days holiday
- Extensive training
- Short communication channels and direct communication
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, references, salary expectations, possible starting date) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply now