Project Assistant (m/f/d) Ship Signage
For the next possible date we are looking in the area of ship signage for a Project Assistant (m/f/d) to strengthen our project teams at the Bremen location in full-time.
- As a Project Assistant (m/f/d), you will support our Project Managers with all tasks arising within the scope of the projects and keep their backs free with commitment.
- You will be responsible for the preparation of quotations, order confirmations and orders.
- In addition, you will be jointly responsible for the documentation of the projects as well as for the communication of the progress to our clients
- You will always keep an eye on deadlines and budgets
- Your tasks will be rounded off by general commercial activities
- Completed training as an office or industrial clerk (m/f/d).
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good technical understanding as well as a high level of organizational talent
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
You can expect:
- A permanent place in the team of a family-owned company with development opportunities
- A permanent employment contract and additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- Extensive training by our team leaders as well as internal trainings
- The chance to expand your area of responsibility with increasing projects
- Possible long-term promotion opportunities
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, references, salary expectations, possible starting date) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.com.Apply now