Project Secretary (m/f/d)
Marahrens Maritime Sign Solutions develops, plans, builds and installs signs and signage systems in the maritime sector. From safety guidance systems to directional signage and decorative furnishings, we provide signage for ferries, freighters and especially cruise ships worldwide.
As a Project Secretary, you will support our Project Managers in all tasks arising in the context of ship signage and will be committed to keeping their backs free.
For this you will take over the following tasks:
- preparing quotations, order confirmations and orders
- Preparing invoices
- participation in controlling
- data maintenance and research
- General commercial work
- Training as an office administrator or industrial clerk
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good technical understanding
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
- Organizational skills, structured way of working
- Good communication skills
- Fun in dealing with customers
Good self-organization, reliability, customer orientation and a goal-oriented way of working are good prerequisites for integration in our team.
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application, preferably by e-mail to email@example.com.