Commercial Clerk (m/f/d) Processing
For the next possible date we are looking for a Commercial Clerk (m/f/d) Processing to strengthen our project teams at the Bremen location in full-time.
- As a Commercial Clerk (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the processing of customer inquiries in the office.
- You will be responsible for preparing and calculating quotations and orders
- You will create order confirmations and work tickets
- You will be responsible for arranging and tracking appointments as well as communicating with customers and the production department
- You maintain the master data of customers and suppliers in our ERP system
- Your tasks are rounded off by general commercial activities and keeping statistics
- Completed training as an office or industrial clerk (m/f/d), ideally in the metalworking industry.
- Experience with enterprise resource planning systems, ideally with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Very good knowledge of German as well as good written and spoken English desirable
- Good technical understanding and excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work in a team and sense of responsibility
You can expect:
- A permanent place in the team of a family-owned company with development opportunities
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary and 30 days of vacation
- Continuous training and promotion
- Modern workplace equipment
- Interesting projects using the latest technologies
- Promotion of health measures & company bicycle
If you are interested, we expect your detailed application (CV, certificates, salary expectations) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.com.Apply now