Installation Leader Advertising Technology (m/f/d)
For the next possible date we are looking in the area of ship signage for a Installation Leader Advertising Technology (m/f/d) to strengthen our assembly team in the North German region or internationally in full time.
- You will plan the installation and commissioning of advertising technology systems on an order or project basis, particularly in Bremen and the surrounding area.
- In addition, you will organize the commissioning of signposting and barrier-free signage at various locations and in buildings
- If required, you will support your team on site with installation, repairs and measurements, among other things.
- You will document your work on an ongoing basis and communicate progress to our client as well as internally to project managers or clerks
- You will perform occasional project assemblies nationwide or beyond
- Completed training as a sign and light sign maker, advertising technician or a commercial-technical training in the wood, electrical or metal industry.
- Professional and industry experience is an advantage
- Class 3 or BE driver’s license, or optionally beyond that
- Occasional willingness to travel for larger projects
- A careful, reliable and accurate way of working as well as the ability to work in a team and customer orientation
You can expect:
- A permanent place in the team of a family business with development opportunities
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- Job bike/bikeliesing
- High-quality and modern machinery and assembly material equipment
- An assembly team based on experienced fitters
- Very diversified activities with different products and different customers
If you are interested, please send your application (CV, references, salary expectations) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.comApply now