Media technologist printing (m/f/d) with focus on screen printing
For the next possible date we are looking for a Media technologist printing (m/f/d) with focus on screen printing to strengthen our team at the Bremen site in full-time.
- Applying various printing processes and techniques on different substances and surfaces.
- Feasibility check and implementation of individual customer requests
- Analysis of print jobs for completeness and subsequent processing, among other things
- Matching the printing ink to the substrate
- Creation of test prints for customers
- Quality inspection of all prints
- Cleaning and checking the functionality of machines
- With your know-how, you will contribute to the optimization of existing processes in the team and ensure a continuous improvement process in constant coordination with department and production management
- Completed training as a media technologist in printing (m/f/d) with a focus on screen printing or comparable qualifications.
- Professional experience in the field would be an advantage
- Interest in working in a varied field
- Craftsmanship and technical understanding
- High sense of responsibility and pleasure in working independently
- Reliable, precise way of working and careful handling of tools and machines
- Very good knowledge of German, both written and spoken
You can expect:
- A permanent place in a small team within the family business
- A permanent employment contract as well as additional benefits in addition to an attractive salary
- Extensive training by our team leaders as well as internal training courses
- Short distances and direct communication
If you are interested, we look forward to receiving your application (CV, references, salary expectations, possible starting date) by e-mail to Madelaine Giehre, email@example.com.Apply now